Jaeger LeCoultre Master Geographic 39mm Mens Watch 1428421
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Crystal||Scratch Resistant Sapphire|
|Band Material||Alligator/Crocodile Leather|
|Complications||GMT Time Zone, Power Reserve Indicator, World Time|
The MASTER GEOGRAPHIC watch is famous for its function & the readability of Second Time Zone at a glance.
- Polished finished stainless steel case.
- A flat matte silvered dial with a very fine sunburst texture finish. The sub-dial are multi tiered dropping below the dial to allow for easy reading.
- Applied polished stainless steel index & Arabic numeral hour-markers.
- Two tone steel hands (white & polished silver) for optimum visibility for the regular time.
- Complications are indicated with blued hands.
- Additional Time-Zone indicated at the 6 o’clock position. Switching between the 24 city locations is via the crown at the 10 o’clock position. Each turn of the crown will automatically adjust the city & time to the corresponding time-zone.
- AM/PM indicator for the 2nd time-zone is indicated by the smaller dial to the left of the 2nd Time-Zone sub-dial.
- Power Reserve Indicator at the 9 o’clock position.
- Date sub-dial located at the 3 o’clock position.
- JLC Caliber 939A, beats at 28,800 vph, composed out of 310 parts, contains 34 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 43 hours.
- As with all JLC watches this watch has undergone a rigorous Master Control 1000 Hour (41 days) test before leaving the factory
Alternate model # q1428421, q142.84.21, 142.84.21
Mens Jaeger LeCoultre 1428421 Master Geographic 39mm Watch