Rolex Explorer Watches
The Explorer models embody the privileged rela-tionship that has always bound Rolex and exploration. Since the late 1920s, Rolex has been using the world as a proving ground to test its watches under real-life conditions, in the quest for greater precision, robustness and reliability.
Rolex Explorer FAQ
1. How much does a Rolex Explorer cost?
The cost of a Rolex Explorer can vary, but on average a new Rolex Explorer starts around $7,400 and can go up to $9,050 for the newest model. The price of a pre-owned or vintage model can vary greatly depending on its condition, rarity, and demand.
2. How to set a Rolex Explorer II?
Here's how to set a Rolex Explorer II:
- Wind the crown to ensure the watch has enough power.
- Pull the crown out to the first position.
- Turn the crown to set the date.
- Pull the crown out to the second position.
- Turn the crown to set the time.
- Push the crown back in to the original position to start the watch.
- Rotate the 24-hour bezel to align the triangle at 12 o'clock with the current hour.
Note: Some Rolex Explorer II models also have a GMT function, which can be adjusted using the crown. It is recommended to consult the instruction manual for specific instructions on setting your particular model.
3. Who wears Rolex Explorer?
Rolex Explorer watches are worn by a variety of people, including:
- Adventurers and explorers.
- Business professionals.
- Collectors and watch enthusiasts.
- Athletes and sports figures.
- People looking for a versatile and reliable everyday watch.
Rolex Explorer is known for its durability, accuracy, and stylish design, making it a popular choice among people from all walks of life who appreciate quality and luxury.