Our 14-day return policy gives you plenty of time to consider your purchase. That’s how you can be sure you made the right decision. If the item that you purchased does not meet your expectations, you may choose to return it or exchange the item. A return must be made within 14 days from original shipment dispatch date.
Our Exchange Process
If you would like to request an exchange, contact us and include your name, order number and the item you would like to exchange it for. There will be a minimal flat exchange fee depending on your item that needs to be exchanged. We work on very minimal profits to bring costs lower to you and this is why a minimal flat exchange fee is charged. We will work with our consumers to waive it, if we can!
Our Return Process
Once we receive your returned item and it is accepted, your refund*** or new item will be processed in just a few days. Upon receiving your return, the item will be reviewed by our Quality Assurance team. Please note that items showing signs of wear or those that have been altered, resized, or damaged in any way cannot be accepted for return.
Return and refund of PayPal orders
All orders paid through PayPal are eligible for return in accordance with PayPal Return Policy.
If your order was paid through PayPal, due to its changes in Account User Agreement in field of Refund Policy, starting October 11th 2019, the exact* processing fees will not be refunded.
* exact processing fee might differ from the one shown in order details if you do commit international payment.
How To Prepare A Return
To return any item to Miojewelry, follow the steps below:
- DO NOT REMOVE THE TAG. We won’t accept items with removed original tag.
- Your Return Authorization Code. Contact our customer service, provide your order number and you will be given a Return Authorization Code and Return Form.
- Package Your Return. Include all original packaging and collateral material and provided Return Form. Use instructions and return address we emailed you.
- Insure Your Package. Ship your package via US Postal Service Registered Mail™, insured for the total value of the contents, and request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached Miojewelry. FedEx® and UPS® will not insure merchandise over $500.
You must follow these instructions exactly. Failure to do so will prevent the processing of your return. If you have any questions about our return procedure, please contact us.
*** A refund will be given of the item purchased minus the cost of shipping the item to the buyer and there will be 15% re-stocking fee incurred to the buyer. Note: don’t confuse “free shipping” for you and “cost of shipping” for us. We are still paying for shipping and that’s what will be deducted from the refund.