Zenith 10.9001.670/80.M9000 Defy Classic Carbon Watch
Lighter. Bolder. More innovative: Zenith gives its DEFY Classic a new carbon fiber makeover, with an integrated carbon bracelet – the very first time this has been done in an automatic watch.
Weighing a mere 65 grams in total with its carbon bracelet and titanium clasp, the DEFY Classic Carbon sets a new benchmark of precision for Zenith that extends beyond the in-house movement visible through its skeletonized dial. In relative terms, the watch weighs nearly half as much as an equivalent DEFY Classic model in titanium with a bracelet, a reference which is already significantly lighter than traditional metals like stainless steel and gold. The intriguingly nuanced appearance of carbon fiber gives way to a sensation that’s unexpectedly silky and smooth to the touch. It’s incredibly light but balanced weight makes it easy to forget that one is wearing a watch at all.
- Case size: 41mm
- Case Material: Carbon fiber
- Bracelet: Carbon fiber
- Crystal: Anti-reflective sapphire
- Movement: Elite 670 SK, Automatic with date (4 Hz, 50 hour power reserve), silicon escape wheel and lever
- Hands & hour markers: Ruthenium-plated, faceted and coated with Super-LumiNova® SLN C3
- Water resistant to 10 ATM, 100 metres